- To make regular security checks and rounds in assigned areas.
- To look for and record any abnormal activities on the part of employees, guests or others.
- To be alert for any suspicious persons around SIWA property, especially those that are not guests and report to supervisor or Security Head.
- To assist SIWA management in inspecting the room or property of dubious clients and assisting with suspected guests who may attempt to leave without paying.
- To investigate any issues reported whilst on patrol and to ensure full details are made available to the local police if and when necessary.
- To help control keys and ensure their safekeeping.
- To seize and deal with any items found on patrol.
- To look out for any fire hazards or any others and to take appropriate action to remove hazard.
- To keep the security posts and surrounding area neat, tidy and free from garbage at all times.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as requested by supervisor, Manager or SIWA Cliffs management.
Syarat & Kualifikasi
A SIWA security officer’s primary responsibility is to protect lives and property of guests,
employees and the business as well as to enforce rules and regulations as outlined by the
- At least a relevant vocational diploma
- At least 1 year experience in Security related role
- Good communication in Bahasa Indonesia with a minimum of basic English Communication